- Address Patient and Physician issues
- Pre Set-Up Questionnaire
- Clinical Recalls
- One week Follow-Ups
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys per Clinician
- One month Follow-Ups
- Quarterly Follow-Ups
- Supply Recalls
- Smart Card Downloads
- Pulse Oximeter Downloads
- Review Follow-Ups Calls due that week
- Follow-Up – Inactive Mailing
- Compliance Report on Customer Satisfaction
- Review Follow up Lists and return to Clinical Director
- Report all incidents immediately (accidents, client facility damage).
- Complete an incident report on all accidents.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Must be an individual with strong people and public relations skills; possess an attitude compatible with the philosophy of improving the quality of life of others.
- Should be mechanically inclined and be well organized.
- Ability to Fax or Email Set-Up paperwork one (1) business day of set up and mail original paperwork, which must be received within seven (7) days.
- Must also hold a valid driver's license.
- If driving a company vehicle, must have with fewer than 2 moving violations in 2 years and a DMV is required annually..
- A minimum of one-year experience in a Sleep Laboratory or Respiratory Therapy environment, preferably in the home medical equipment field.
- A minimum of one-year hospital/ Sleep Laboratory experience.
- Previous Durable Medical Equipment experience preferred.
- Must be a Registered or Certified Respiratory Therapist or Registered Polysomnographic Technician.
- Must hold a valid license of Respiratory Therapy in the state you intend to work.
- 80% Sitting.
- 70% Data Entry, where applicable.
- Some stooping and bending
- Skokie, IL
- Durable Medical Equipment: 1 year
Please call 877-246-8672 to learn how to apply.